Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Baroness - Red Album



I'm back, with a not so new, but fresh album.  I'm sure most of you know Baroness, because they are fucking awesome, but subtle in their own ways.  I would've posted the newly released Blue Album, but I'm not really impressed by how they are trying to be Mastodon.  Anyway, the Red Album is much more musically vivid, and ranges from melodic vocals to shredding guitars to screaming until your fucking brain explodes.  A lot of people think they need to use the potential they have to become more heavy, but I'm not one of them.  They have a unique sound to them, and they should keep it.  When you can incorporate insane vocals with beautiful harmonies, you've got something amazing.  Check the band out, I recommend, obviously, the album I'm about to post, and the compilation release First and Second which is the bands first 2 EP's remastered.  Oh, and remember...
ISAAAAAK, TENDER THE SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment