Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tigers Jaw





Tigers Jaw is definitely my favorite folk-experimental band of all time. Seriously, If you have ever listened to Algernon Cadwallader, Castevet, or Street Smart Cyclist, and you enjoyed them, then Tigers Jaw is for you. Even if you have never heard the above bands, or just don't give a shit, I recommend this band highly. Tigers Jaw makes the kind of music that does strange things to people. In the few years they've been together, the group has established itself as one of the most creative bands out there today. So really, download this, and listen to it. I just bought the self-titled record from my friends over at photo booth records, and it was the best purchase of the year for me. If you had to purchase one release from them, make it the self-titled LP, Plane vs. Tank vs. Submarine is the best track you will ever hear. If you don't like them after listening to that, something must be wrong with you and should take your headphones off and destroy your speakers as soon as possible. Be sure to dispose of your testicles too so that you can't reproduce any more of your retard syndrome into a harmless child. Anyway, let me get back on topic. There really isn't much more to say except to go out and buy their stuff as soon as possible, they are truly great. Oh, and don't worry, just because I am posting a website to purchase stuff doesn't mean I will do it for everything, the only reason I did it is because Photo Booth Records is ran by two of my friends, and it is only right that I promote them.



1 comment:

  1. I agree this is a great band, but get real man, folk-experimental? This is a pop-punk band, a good,original one.

    ReplyDelete