Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Postal Service



The Postal Service is Ben Gibbard and Jimmy Tamborello. The band is basically an electronic folk-pop band that sounds a little bit like Dntel and Death Cab For Cutie all in one. They've only released one album called Give Up, and it is truly awesome. There has been speculation that they might get back together to do a second release, but I highly doubt it, and honestly, I'm okay with that. Though, my opinion really has no effect on The Postal Service, so back to reality! Now, even though Give Up was the only release, minus the Such Great Heights and We Will Become Silhouettes EP's (Which aren't really EP's so they don't count), I have provided the Give Up B-Side, Covers, and general rarities that are in anyway affiliated with The Postal Service. I hope everyone gives this stuff a listen, such a good band. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment