Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anthony Green



So I'm pretty sure most of you know who Anthony Green is, if not all of you. If not, listen to any post hardcore band, and I am sure he has collaborated with them at one point or another. He's had quite a career, being in bands such as Circa Survive, Saosin, Zolof the Rock and Roll Destroyer, and The Sound of Animals Fighting, along with a newly started solo attempt. I won't lie, I really don't like any bands the dude has been in, except for Circa, but I gave his solo career a shot with 2008's Avalon. I gave it a listen awhile back, and was absolutely hooked. Dear Child is probably one of the best songs that came out of 2008, and definitely one of my favorites. Anyway, I've uploaded Avalon obviously, and it includes Demos, and the High and Driving EP. They are all essentially a part of "Avalon" even though High and Driving was or is (pretty sure it's defunct) a band. Really seems pointless for them to have even made an EP if he was going to put the songs on his solo album anyway. So yeah, check it out.


Avalon / Demo / High and Driving EP

2 comments: