Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Algernon Cadwallader



Alright guys, I'm Kevin, and this is my first post, so yeah. Algernon Cadwallader, hailing out of Philly, PA, is definitely one of my current favorites. I've just recently got into them no longer then a few months ago, shame on me. If you like punk rock, without being mad at too much, give them a listen. If American Football had a one night stand with Cap'n Jazz, this is what they would sound like. Similiar artists include Snowing, Small Brown Bike, and American Football, along with the obvious Cap'n Jazz. They've even been proclaimed 'Kinsella-esque', genre wise, so you know it has to be good. Anyway, enough rambling, and give a listen to what i've uploaded.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you posted this. These guys are amazing and deserve a bit more exposure. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH "If American Football had a one night stand with Cap'n Jazz, this is what they would sound like"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you take a liking to my metaphors.

    ReplyDelete